Samsung UN75J6300 75-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV REVIEW

Samsung UN75J6300 75-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV REVIEW - I actually waited a few several weeks before writing this to get a sense of the day to day use. Full disclosure: I actually is not technology savvy and modern, so my opinions of the television do not reflect after the intricacies. With the exception of one issue described below, I've been extremely satisfied with this purchase.

Samsung UN75J6300 75-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV


3 things worth raving about:
1) Customer service.
2) Photo quality.
3) Sound quality.

1) Delivery came on time. In the beginning I thought there was a problem with the TV: glitches in underneath of the screen. (see picture) within 12 several hours useful. At first My spouse and i thought one of the kids sadly hit the display screen with something. Fortunately, this story has a content ending. These little triangular in shape marks turned out to problems with our DISH receiver box & was NOT due to the TV. But I failed to know that until the replacement TV had the same issue. As for replacing the first TV SET... shockingly easy. I published my request for substitute on my Amazon software with simply a few shoes while sitting on my couch taking a look at the marks on the screen & acquired a scheduled appointment to swap the televisions one week later. A similar folks came, set up the next TV & hauled away the "old" one in the same box with padding. Took 30 minutes. Always professional. As pointed out, all along the challenge acquired to do with the DISH TV box and NOT the Samsung TELEVISION SET. Once I fixed the DISH issue, the challenge has never returned. Amazon was extremely helpful with the exchange.
Samsung UN75J6300 75-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV


2) The level of blackness in a dark room is better than any prior TV SET we have owned. In a dark room, We cannot see the description of the screen when the screen is dark. This is perfect. Second of all, I truly cannot see any blur effect with activities. The Super Bowl seemed amazing on this big screen. Hockey has one again become watchable with the big screen.

3) Very good. Better than expected. We are still going to obtain a sound club, but no rush. The sound options are impressive enough to complete our basement room (25'x30') effectively.

Newest Post :